The American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM) and the American Board of Regenerative Medicine (ABRM) are the leaders in setting standards and promoting excellence in the field of Regenerative Medicine, related education, research, publication and certification.
WE ARE DEDICATED TO PROMOTING STANDARDS AND EXCELLENCE IN THE FIELD OF REGENERATIVE MEDICINE.
The American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM) and the American Board of Regenerative Medicine (ABRM) are the leaders in setting standards and promoting excellence in the field of Regenerative Medicine, related education, certification, research and publications.
The AARM is a multidisciplinary community of physicians and scientists with a mission to advance the science, technology and practice of Regenerative Medicine to treat disease and lessen human suffering. AARM advances the specialty of Regenerative Medicine and serves its members. The ABRM provides certifications and standards in the practice of Regenerative Medicine as a medical specialty. The AARM is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, as well as a 509(a)(2) public charity, incorporated under the State of Colorado Non-Profit Corporation Act.
- to create formal academic training programs in Regenerative Medicine at academic institutions
- to assist in the development and funding of scientific research and publication related to the specialty of Regenerative Medicine
- to act as the central resource in Regenerative Medicine to establish accepted treatment protocols
- to assist in the advocacy of Regenerative Medicine for its members as well as the public
- to provide formal medical education and training to its members in the field of Regenerative Medicine
- to set a standard for the credentialing in Regenerative Medicine through examinations and certifications
- to be a central resource to practitioners and the public about the science and practice of Regenerative Medicine
Integrity: evidenced by promoting ethical values in the practice of Regenerative Medicine and providing guidelines for the practice of evidence-based Medicine.
Interdisciplinary: through fostering of respect for the views and experiences of practitioners of a broad range of medical specialties.
Innovative: demonstrated by creating an environment conducive to creative thinking with the goals of finding new answers and solutions to advance the science and practice of Regenerative Medicine.
MEDICAL EDUCATION VIDEOS COMING SOON