The Middle East Medical Portal is working with leading AI teams across the world.
Xavier Health, at Xavier University, USA leads the AI World Team which is a community of hundreds of FDA, industry experts, thought leaders and academics and is a collaborative community passionate about advancing the responsible use of artificial intelligence to support improved success across the healthcare continuum, including healthcare diagnoses, product development, clinical trials, manufacturing operations, supply chain operations, and quality assurance.
Xavier Health recognizes that there is a plethora of artificial intelligence research, guidance, lessons learned and successful practices that currently reside in organizational silos around the world without a pathway for global awareness and access. Through the AI World Team community, we are driving the identification, access, gap analysis and development of artificial intelligence work to support the successful adoption of AI across the healthcare space.
Xavier Health enables the advancement of world health by expanding access to and accelerating the development of, artificial intelligence solutions for the benefit of the global healthcare community.
Benefits of working with Xavier Health.
- A living map illustrating the AI work that has been completed, or is in progress, across a diverse array of AI challenges.
- A centralized process that enables end users to find and access artificial intelligence bodies of work.
- Connecting nonprofit organizations that are addressing similar AI challenges so they can work together synergistically.
- Connecting nonprofit organizations that want to have a voice in the work being conducted by other organizations.
- Identifying which nonprofit organizations can address existing gaps in AI solutions.