FOR COMPANIES WISHING TO ENTER THE MIDDLE EAST MARKET
MEMP assists life science clients (SMEs – PLCs in Medtech/IT/pharma) with both Middle East market entry advice and support. MEMP is in contact with healthcare providers, health authorities, government bodies, and distributors across the Middle East. MEMP is a team of multi-lingual medical, regulatory, pharmaceutical, and commercial professionals that live in the UK and the Middle East.
1. In-depth primary market research through speaking with KOLs and authorities.
2. In-depth landscape and competitor market research.
3. Advice on the epidemiology of the region’s healthcare needs.
4. Advice on strategy: which country and why.
5. Advice on regulatory processes, procedures, and politics.
6. Research and advise on regional pricing and reimbursement.
7. Guidance on cultural and socioeconomic differences.
8. Support in the registrations process for Medtech and Bio/Pharma products.
9. Shortlisting and support in the selection of partners, JVs, agents, and distributors.
10. Advice on which exhibitions to attend and why.
11. Advice on the influences and trends of globalization in the Middle East.
12. Support in undertake risk analysis planning.
13. Support in the creation of business/marketing/sales planning.
14. Support in the recruitment of key business personnel in the region.
15. Advice on understanding government department infrastructure and influence.
16. Advice on the UAE freezone landscape and which to choose and why.
17. Support in reviewing distributor agreements, dealer agreements, agency agreements, franchise agreements, and other business contracts from a commercial (not legal) perspective.