The course includes the importance of chest pain assessment, diagnostic algorithm assessment, Biomarker assessments, the management of acute coronary syndrome, and the various anti-platelet regimes.
CME/CPD Points: 0.5
Video length: 30 minutes
Intended audience type: Medical, Allied Health, Nursing, and Academics.
Required previous courses/lessons: None
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Explain the importance of chest pain assessment.
- Describe the diagnostic algorithm assessment.
- Explain Biomarker assessments.
- Describe the management of acute coronary syndrome.
- List the various anti-platelet regimes.
Dr Yasir Parviz is a fully trained interventional cardiologist with experience of working in the leading health care systems of the UK, Canada, and the USA. He has not only a certificate of completion of training (CCT) in medicine/ cardiology and intervention from the UK. He has received interventional fellowship training from accredited programs in UK, Canada, and the US. His credentials from Sheffield University UK, Western University Canada, and Columbia University New York.
He is a unique physician with experience of working in Asia, Europe, Canada, and USA. He is not only a qualified interventional cardiologist but has strong leadership and managerial experience and he has presented in conferences all over the globe. He has an excellent academic background and actively involved in research and clinical governance. He has experience of collaborative research work with world-renowned experts, leading to peer-reviewed publications. He has demonstrated strong leadership and managerial skills, during various clinical and non-clinical settings. He is certified in leadership skills from the Institute of Innovation, London UK.
Instructions for Participation and CME/CPD Points
Follow these steps to earn CME/CPD points:
- Watch, study, and learn from the online pre-recorded lecture.
- Answers the questions in the online quiz based on the course’s learning outcomes. You will need a pass of 80% or higher to achieve your CME/CPD point.
- Complete the online Evaluation Form.
- View, download, and print your CPD Standards Office certificate from your Learner Profile. Please keep this certificate for your records.
- Please refer to your country’s guidelines on how you need to record and apply your credits towards your country’s medical license requirements.