CME/CPD Points: 1
1 CME/CPD Point
Sponsored by: Philip Morris Management Services (Middle East) Limited
- What does the evidence say about nicotine and cancer?
- What does the evidence say about nicotine and heart disease?
- What does the evidence say about nicotine and COPD?
- What does the evidence say about how best to quit nicotine addiction?
- What does the evidence say about harm from nicotine?
- What does the evidence say about using nicotine for harm reduction from smoking?
Dr Jomana Karim
Dr Jomana Karim is an experienced General Practitioner. She completed her medical education at the University of St Andrews & the University of Manchester. After obtaining her medical degree she completed further medical training to become a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners. During her training Dr Karim worked in several large teaching hospitals in multiple specialities. After completing her postgraduate training, she worked as a physician in one of Manchester’s busiest emergency departments as well as working in other private and NHS general practice roles. Dr Karim is involved in providing smoking cessation advice on a daily basis as part of routine primary care services.
Instructions for Participation and CME/CPD Points
Follow these steps to earn CME/CPD points:
- Watch, study, and learn from the online pre-recorded lecture.
- Answers the questions in the online quiz based on the course’s learning outcomes. You will need a pass of 80% or higher to achieve your CME/CPD point.
- Complete the online Evaluation Form.
- View, download, and print your CPD Standards Office certificate from your Learner Profile. Please keep this certificate for your records.
- Please refer to your country’s guidelines on how you need to record and apply your credits towards your country’s medical license requirements.