In this 60-minute video, Dr Nawaz Walji discusses the management of uterine malignancies using evidence-based medicine.
CME/CPD Points: 1
CME being processed
Video length: 60 minutes
Intended audience type: Oncologists
Required previous courses/lessons: None
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Discuss aetiological factors associated with uterine malignancies.
- Describe the staging of uterine malignancies.
- Discuss the management of uterine malignancies treated with curative intent.
- Discuss management of uterine malignancies treated with non-curative intent.
- Be aware of potential advances in the management of uterine malignancies.
With a passion for excellence and Clinical Research Dr Walji is a Consultant Clinical Oncologist in UK hospitals specializing in the treatment of breast and gynaecological malignancies. He is also Training programme Director and Chair of the Higher Specialist Training Committee for Clinical Oncology– Health Education West Midlands. In addition to his Medical and Surgical qualifications from the University of Birmingham, he has a Diploma in Medical Education from the University of Warwick.
Instructions for Participation and CME/CPD Points
Follow these steps to earn CME/CPD points:
- Watch, study, and learn from the online pre-recorded lecture.
- Answers the questions in the online quiz based on the course’s learning outcomes. You will need a pass of 80% or higher to achieve your CME/CPD point.
- Complete the online Evaluation Form.
- View, download, and print your CPD Standards Office certificate from your Learner Profile. Please keep this certificate for your records.
- Please refer to your country’s guidelines on how you need to record and apply your credits towards your country’s medical license requirements.