CME/CPD Points: 1
1 CME/CPD Point
3. Nicotine Pouch
5. Heated tobacco product
6. Aerosol heated tobacco product
7. 20 minutes Q&A
Dr Abdullah Alsaef, MD – Assistant Consultant Family Medicine at the Riyadh Third Health Cluster.
- Experienced family medicine doctor with a keen interest in teaching.
- Holds postgrad qualifications from Harvard Medical School and Yale School of Medicine.
- Undergrad MBBS from King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences logo
Instructions for Participation and CME/CPD Points
Follow these steps to earn CME/CPD points:
- Watch, study, and learn from the online pre-recorded lecture.
- Answers the questions in the online quiz based on the course’s learning outcomes. You will need a pass of 80% or higher to achieve your CME/CPD point.
- Complete the online Evaluation Form.
- View, download, and print your CPD Standards Office certificate from your Learner Profile. Please keep this certificate for your records.
- Please refer to your country’s guidelines on how you need to record and apply your credits towards your country’s medical license requirements.
Sponsored by: Philip Morris Management Services (Middle East) Limited