CME/CPD Points: 1
1 CME/CPD Point
- What are the alternatives to cigarettes for people that are addicted to nicotine ?
- What is UK doing for people who will continue to smoke?
- What is Sweden doing for people who will continue to smoke?
- What is Japan doing for people who will continue to smoke?
- 20 minutes Question & Answers with moderator Nathan Nagel
Dr. Abdulmalik Aloriney
د.عبدالملك بن محمد العريني
Chairman of Family medicine Department
Assistant professor & consultant of Diabetes & Family medicine
Instructions for Participation and CME/CPD Points
Follow these steps to earn CME/CPD points:
- Watch, study, and learn from the online pre-recorded lecture.
- Answers the questions in the online quiz based on the course’s learning outcomes. You will need a pass of 80% or higher to achieve your CME/CPD point.
- Complete the online Evaluation Form.
- View, download, and print your CPD Standards Office certificate from your Learner Profile. Please keep this certificate for your records.
- Please refer to your country’s guidelines on how you need to record and apply your credits towards your country’s medical license requirements.
Sponsored by: Philip Morris Management Services (Middle East) Limited