- This event has passed.
2nd Annual International Patient Experience Symposium
November 18, 2019 - November 19, 2019
The consumerization of healthcare requires providers to adapt to change. The end goal must be to provide excellent consumer experiences—every time, for every consumer.
Time is now to step back from the front lines to re-evaluate the plan of action. Develop strategies, create new approaches, and be inspired by the people who are creating winning patient experiences.
Pushing real innovation and discovering shift in solution-based thinking; International Patient Experience Symposium scheduled to take place on the 18th -19th November 2019 in Abu Dhabi, UAE, is an annual event bringing great minds together along with patients sharing their stories and providing a real-world perspectives on bridging the service excellence gap.
Attendees will leave enthused and inspired, with new tools and strategies to make patient experience the best it can be!
The event speakers, all senior-level experts from leading healthcare organizations; will dive deep into evidence based best practices, case studies, and expert insights into technology, tools, and strategies being used right now to deliver exceptional patient experience.
- Reengineer Care Delivery and Experience through Innovation
- Culture & Leadership Transformation
- Design Thinking
- Nursing Excellence
- Real-Time PX Measurement Matrix
- Next Generation Patient Engagement & Empowerment
- Caregiver Experience & Satisfaction
- Empathy & Communication
- Adapting to Healthcare Disruption
- Facility Design Transformation: The Hardware for PX Heartware
- Aligning Culture & Diversity with Care Programs
To get detailed information about the event and register yourself, please view the conference website.