The World Hospital Congress of the International Hospital Federation (IHF)
November 6 - November 9
The World Hospital Congress of the International Hospital Federation (IHF) is a unique global forum that brings together leaders of national and international hospital and healthcare organizations to discuss key drivers of national and international policy, management, financial trends and solutions in healthcare management and service delivery. Through this forum multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, expertise and experiences are facilitated, together with dialogue on best practices in leadership in hospital and healthcare management and delivery of services. The IHF World Hospital Congress is a one-stop shop for the healthcare professional seeking the opportunity and environment in which to engage in a 360-degree learning and knowledge-sharing experience among peers.
The Ministry of Health of the Sultanate of Oman is proud to host the 43rd World Hospital Congress with the theme “People at the heart of health services in peace and crisis”. Together with the IHF, they invite all hospital and health service leaders from around the globe to join the event on 6-9 November 2019 in Muscat.
Oman, considered a hidden jewel at the tip of the Arabian Peninsula, is a wonderful combination of ageless heritage and modern life. Explore world heritage sites, ancient forts and castles, tall mountains, deep gorges, water-filled wadis, endless beaches and some of the world’s most stunning desert landscapes. Discover Oman’s authentic culture, heritage and breathtaking beauty.
Offering a compelling mix of keynotes, panel discussions, paper presentations, case studies, lightning talks, posters, healthcare visits and networking activities in addition to an expansive industry exhibition, the IHF World Hospital Congress provides a comprehensive event experience that should not be missed.
- Learn from thought leaders, experts and high-level professionals over three transformative days
- Get updated on best practices, innovations and solutions from across the globe
- Meet and network with global health leaders, hospital CEOs and industry peers
- Interact and exchange knowledge and experiences with participants from 30+ countries
- Hear innovative ideas and gain insights that you can apply in your organization
- Explore the wonderful sites and rich culture of Oman