The Middle East Medical Portal will sell online pre-recorded CME lectures & courses for doctors to pay to view (online video) from the 1st October 2020. Companies can also sponsor videos to give access to doctors.
The creators (Professor/ Doctor/ Organisation/ Society) only has to make each medical education video once then earns a revenue every time the medical education video is viewed.
- MEMP pays the creators/suppliers of the medical education content a fee up to 50% of each sale of every view of the lecture/course.
- Register your interest, below, with MEMP to become an online medical education creator /supplier*.
- MEMP will consult its medical team to review if there is a market demand for the lectures and/or courses that you propose.
- The contract is exchanged so that you can be paid, on a monthly basis, when your lectures or courses are purchased.
- You submit your lectures/courses plan to MEMP to be assessed for quality. MEMP will reject all work until quality standards are
- MEMP can make the video with you so you only need a high-quality microphone and webcam.
- Upon approval for quality, MEMP will then have the courses assessed to credit CME points.
- Once all quality and CME approval is met then the lectures/courses will go live on sale.
- You can contact MEMP anytime however the MEMP team will contact you on a monthly basis and keep you informed of your sales.
- MEMP will pay you, subject to sales, on a monthly basis.
*LEGAL NOTICE: At no time are the medical education creators employed by MEMP. MEMP Ltd acts as an agent selling the medical education creators content online for a commission fee.