The MEMP team can
1. Identify healthcare providers and institutes that need your product or service.
2. Train healthcare professionals in Arabic and English on how to use your product or service. MEMP is an accredited CPD/CME provider.
3. Support the company to identify and address major barriers inhibiting adoption related to: health technology assessment boards, evidence development and management, commercial and public payer policy and coverage, reimbursement submissions, payer relations, and go-to-market commercialization support, including KOL development.
4. Be the medical liaison officer to collaborate with chiefs and the companies R&D to continuously develop the product/service.
5. Support the company with Policy, Payer, Provider, Physician stakeholder system/decision-making pathways, identifies challenges & opportunities, unveils unmet needs across and derive value proposals.
6. Collaborate with the company Health Economics Outcomes Research department to identify research gaps and develop evidence strategies to support stakeholder adoption.
7. Support with company to work with provider and payer organizations to enable decisions leading to optimized coverage, coding and reimbursement recommendations.
8. Provide commercial and market intelligence on physician, provider and payer healthcare economic insights to drive market adoption of companies technologies, including engagement with KOLs, key provider stakeholders and subject matter experts.
9. Support the company, develop centres of Excellence and leverage them as reference sites.
10. Provide CME education into healthcare systems to generate new sales and create value for existing users.
11. Support the company, develop relationships with major healthcare systems professional societies, payers, HTAs, academic researchers, reimbursement committees and policymakers within assigned market.
12. Support the company with to obtain feedback on clinical and economic challenges being-faced by hospital and payer stakeholders and develop strategic recommendations to align value messaging to customer needs
13. Perform segmentation of hospital systems by various dimensions such as hospital type, size, and location, service breadth and digital infrastructure.
14. Support the company to understand the objectives, motivations, and concerns of hospital leaders across the region.
15. Collaborate with corporate hospital marketing team to develop specific messages and value communication assets intended for different hospital leader personas to increase their ecosystem appreciation and adoption of the company’s technology.
16. Collaborate with country marketing and sales teams in scalable execution of regional and local tactics including Hospital Executive KOL development, reference stories and hospital executive events via in-person and digital channels.
17. Collaborate corporate Hospital Marketing, Clinical Affairs, Regulatory, Legal and Public Affairs teams in exploration, definition, creation and dissemination of analytics and databased stories for hospital and care team leaders.
18. Support the company to build messages and solutions against competitive challenges to distinguish your technology and brand from competitors.
19. Support the regional directors with sales plans for each country
20. Support the company to work with local healthcare teams and the company to develop and execute the plan to effectively integrate the product/service into healthcare systems to unsure the hospital obtains its ROI.