A 4-hour course engaging healthcare professionals in skill-based sessions to develop their understanding of the three levels of impact, how to design an impact tree and how to measure each stage. The course contains real-time interactive lectures and Moodle based assignments.
Course delivered by Professor Samar Ahmed & Professor Mohamed Hany
Professor Samar Ahmed:
Professor Samar Ahmed, MSc, MD, JMHPE is the Director at Ain Shams Middle East North Africa FAIMER Regional Institute for Health Professions Education. Chair of the Centre of excellence in Forensic psychiatric research at Ainshams University. Professor in the department of forensic medicine and toxicology Ain Shams University. Certified UNESCO Trainer Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine. Director Quality assurance unit ASU-FOM. Global commercial adviser to Universities and medical schools. www.prof-samar-ahmed.com
Professor Mohamed Hany:
- Professor of Family Medicine – AGU.
- Core Faculty in ASUMENAFRI.
- Joint master of health professions education 2010, FAIMER fellow – USA 2015, Keele postgraduate certificate in assessment and accreditation 2018.
- Founded the Medical Education Unit at Helwan University. Worked as an educational consultant in the Egyptian Fellowship.
- In Suez Canal University he led the school’s teams of field training, Clinical teaching, and OSCE.
- He has multiple international publications in medical education.
A 4-hour course developed through real-time interactive lectures and Moodle based assignments.
Attendees will develop their understanding of the three levels of impact, how to design an impact tree and how to measure each stage.