The Middle East Medical Portal (MEMP) assist life science clients (SMEs – PLCs in Medtech/IT/pharma) with both market penetration and development advise and support in the GCC countries. MEMP is in contact with healthcare providers, health authorities, government bodies and distributors across the Middle East. MEMP is a team of multi-lingual medical, regulatory, pharmaceutical, and commercial professionals that live in the UK and the Middle East.
MARKET PENETRATION AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- In-depth primary market research through speaking with KOLs and authorities.
- In-depth landscape and competitor market research.
- Advise on the epidemiology of the region’s healthcare needs.
- Advice on strategy: which country and why.
- Advice on regulatory processes, procedure and politics.
- Research and advise on regional pricing and reimbursement.
- Guidance on cultural and socioeconomic differences.
- Support in the registrations process for Medtech and Bio/Pharma products.
- Shortlisting and support in the selection of partners, JVs, agents and distributors.
- Advice on which exhibitions to attend and why.
- Advise on the influences and trends of globalization in the Middle East.
- Support in undertake risk analysis planning.
- Support in the creation of business/marketing/sales planning.
- Support in recruitment of key business personnel in the region.
- Advice on understanding government department infrastructure and influence.
- Advice on the UAE freezone landscape and which to choose and why.
- Support in reviewing distributor agreements, dealer agreements, agency agreements, franchise agreements and other business contracts from a commercial (not legal) perspective.
SALES AND MARKETING SERVICES
- MEMP has a reach of 51,000 subscribers, over 25,000+ monthly website views, over 27,000+ LinkedIn connections, and over 17,000+ Facebook followers.
- Branded/sponsored webinars, panel sessions and KOL master classes.
- Branded/sponsored articles sent to Drs.
- Set up meetings with target customers.