- MEMP are specialists in supporting British companies to sell into the Middle East medical market.
- MEMP are a team of multi-lingual medical, regulatory, pharmaceutical, and commercial professionals that live in the Middle East.
- MEMP can meet you in the UK as the CEO lives in the UK and UAE.
- MEMP are in contact with healthcare providers and health authorities in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, and Lebanon.
- *MEMP operates as an AGENT and works with a third-party logistics partner to handle all the supply chain.
WHAT COMMERCIAL SERVICES DOES MEMP OFFER?
MARKET RESEARCH: To provide primary market/products/competitor/landscape research which includes speaking face-to-face with medical professionals.
REGULATORY & PRODUCT REGISTRATION: To either support the company with product registration or for MEMP to register the product on behalf of the company.
FULL-SERVICE AGENT: MEMP can be the contracted AGENT in countries in the Middle East to represent their company, to sell their products (per registered country) into the medical market. MEMP works with a strategic logistics party to supply the goods from the UK to the end-user.
CONTRACTED SUPPORT BD SERVICE: To work as a third-party with UK manufacturers and distributors in the Middle East to drive sales through online and face-to-face selling of medical products.
INTRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT SERVICE: To introduce customers to a distributor then to support the company with the distributor relationship management.
ONLINE PROMOTION: To market commercial companies products/services to medical professionals in the Middle East through a dedicated webpage and extensive regional online reach: 43,000+ e-newsletter subscribers, 12,000+ monthly website views, 21,000+ LinkedIn connections, and 18,000+ Facebook followers.