Are you passionate about educating other Drs ?
Contact Anna-lisa ( Editor) to discuss writing an article for our 42,000 readers across the middle east.
All articles are submitted on a voluntary basis, MEMP does not pay for any articles. Publication criteria is:
- The article is to educate fellow Drs.
- Non-promotional. To promote products or companies go to ‘our services’.
- Between 1000 to 1800 words.
- Articles should make no assumptions about the beliefs or commitments of any reader, should contain nothing which might imply that one individual is superior to another on the grounds of race, sex, culture or any other characteristic, and should use inclusive language throughout.
- Include your short biography of 20 words.
- Include a high-resolution photo of your face.
- All images submitted must be at least 750 pixels wide and be royalty and copyright free.