Are you passionate about educating other doctors?
Contact our Editor-in-chief, Anna-Lisa Hasedžić to discuss writing an article for our 43,000 readers across the Middle East.
All articles are submitted on a voluntary basis, MEMP does not pay for any articles. Publication criteria is:
- The article is to educate fellow doctors.
- Non-promotional medical articles, if you want to promote products or services please view our Services for Businesses.
- Between 1,000 to 1,800 words.
- Articles should make no assumptions about the beliefs or commitments of any reader, it should not contain anything which might imply that one individual is superior to another on the grounds of race, sex, culture, or any other characteristic. Articles should use inclusive language throughout.
- Include your short biography of 40 words.
- Include a high-resolution headshot photo clearly showing your face.
- All images submitted must be at least 750 pixels