- Register your interest, below, with MEMP to become an online medical education creator/supplier*.
- MEMP will consult its medical team to review if there is a market demand for the subjects that you propose.
- MEMP will send you a contract so that you can be paid.
- MEMP will supply you with the CME planning template (in MS word) to fill in and send back.
- You create the content with MEMP. (A) We arrange a zoom meeting with you (B) You present your lecture using PowerPoint with your webcam turned on (MEMP is recording the session).
- Upon approval for quality, MEMP will then have the medical education material assessed to credit CME points.
- Once all quality and CME approval are met then the course will go live on sale.
- MEMP will pay you, subject to sales, on a three-monthly basis.
For each CME lecture, we will ask you to send us the below: (Not yet, this is for your information)
- Your full name and title.
- Your qualifications.
- Your biography.
- Title of your educational lecture/course.
- Summary of your agenda and timings of each section.
- Intended HCP audience type.
- Details of any references to relevant codes of practice, standards, or regulations that you will mention in your lecture/course.
- Required prior knowledge of target audience (E.g. fellowship in cardiology).
- The five learning outcomes from your lecture/course that the view will gain.
- Any references (research/articles/reports used in the course development).
- Five MCQ to test of the viewer has paid attention and learned.
Turn Your Expertise Into Extra Income
*DISCLAIMER: Medical education creators are not employed by MEMP and are third-party suppliers responsible for their own taxes on their earnings.