Artificial intelligence realized. The future is here. Learn more
Virtual Main Summit Sessions: Aug. 24, 26, 28 & 31, 10am-2pm EDT
Virtual Summit Workshop: Sept. 2 & 3, 2020, 10am-2pm EDT
Engage on Hot Topics:
JOIN US FOR THE XAVIER EXPERIENCE:
- Virtual Breakout Rooms
- Live Polling
- Chatbox Q&A
- 4-Hour Sprints on 4 Different Days
- Cool Whiteboard Technology
- Immersive Engagement on Timely Topics
MAIN SUMMIT SESSIONS – VIRTUAL
Sprint 1 (8/24, 10am-2pm EDT):
• AI World Team: Advancing pandemic response.
• How AI is changing the future of healthcare.
Sprint 2 (8/26, 10am-2pm EDT):
• What FDA is predicting from your postmarket data.
• Pharma companies unleashing the power of AI.
Sprint 3 (8/28, 10am-2pm EDT):
• GMLP: How can I rely on AI/ML data models?
• GMLP: Data Integrity for AI.
Sprint 4 (8/31, 10am-1:30pm EDT):
• Global Regulator insights on the future of AI.
• Fireside chat with FDA, MHRA, WHO, AMA (and more!) on preventing pandemics.
SUMMIT WORKSHOP – VIRTUAL: AVOIDING TOP LANDMINES WHEN LAUNCHING AI
Sprint 1 (9/2, 10am-2pm EDT):
• Streamline your approach to building and preparing your data.
• Learn how to choose which data to include to build trust.
• Avoid unintended bias by developing a process to detect bias that you do not know you have.
Sprint 2 (9/3, 10am-2pm EDT):
• Algorithm selection can make or break you: get guidance from experts.
• Learn how to build basic logic, with no prior experience.
• To buy or to build: What makes sense for your organization.
All summit and workshop sprints include:
• Virtual breakout rooms: Engage with your peers and expert leaders.
• Whiteboard technology: Work through ideas with your peers.
• Chat box Q&A: Have your most pressing questions answered.
• Live polling: Gauge your thoughts with those across the industry.
• Recordings of each session available two weeks after the summit.